I am so glad you have stopped by! EveryoneThrives started as an idea borne from the true belief that everyone in the world can be successful. And I want to strive to make positive change happen around me.
Areas of interest and/or specialization:
- Technology – I am very familiar with educational technology, but interested in all.
- Education – I have been teaching at the college level since 1995. These institutions have been where students are the focus! I organized educational symposia for professionals and presented at numerous conferences as well. Mentoring students is my passion – from young to old, I am here to help.
- Health care – I have been an athletic trainer since 1994. Access to medical care, understanding insurance and how to use it for the ‘lay person’ as well as appropriate medical care are critical areas I am passionate about. In the past few years, I have focused more specifically on health disparities.
Things I can help with….
- Accreditation navigation
- Educational technology incorporation
- Research (qualitative, quantitative or mixed)
- Data/Document organization
- Resumes / Cover Letters
- College, Scholarship, Grant applications
- Interviewing Techniques
- Manuscript review